Mobile Phone and Electronics Repair Technician
We are recruiting a skilled mobile phone and electronics repair technician to work in our spacious high street shop completing repairs for our company and customers. The technician will primarily work with Apple products – namely the iPhone and iPad – but will also be occasionally working with other devices.
Kordio is a high street store that started in 2016 based on the Uckfield high street. We offer customers a range of products and services including refurbished consumer electronics, accessories, and repairs. Our specialised shop includes a large shop front, dedicated storage areas, and a custom-fitted and sound-proofed workshop to the rear.
This role is available to start immediately, but we are willing to work around the right applicant’s existing schedule and obligations.
- 28 days of paid holiday per year
- Regular team activities
- Sick pay and company pension
- Employee discounts on electronics, accessories, and services
- A spacious, bright, and airy working environment with room to customise for your working style
- A budget for custom tools and utilities to create a space you are comfortable in
- Free parking in close proximity
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, and biscuits all day, and the occasional lunch and dinner with the team
- Complete day to day diagnosis and repairs on the range of consumer electronics that we specialise in
- Perform repairs to a consistently high-quality standard that our customers know and rely on us for
- Keep the workshop and tools organised and in good condition
- Follow instructions and work alongside the store manager to deliver excellent service and maintain a positive, pleasant environment for the whole team to work in
Experience and Skills
- Ability to complete repairs on :
o Screen, battery, and component replacements on all major iPhone and iPad models
o Screen and battery replacements on Samsung phones and tablets
o Common repairs on MacBooks (without soldering)
- Any other repair capability is a positive (including soldering)
- 2+ years of experience repairing electronics is essential
- The ability to complete level 3 repairs is desirable (soldering, etc)
- Energetic and proactive with an ability to self-organise and take responsibility
Salary: £22,000-£30,000. Dependant on experience.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org